“Powerful,
resilient, and black”
This is a poem that was based on the
royal strength in the book beloved by (Toni is Morrison) winner of the Noble
peace prize.
The days of
humanity washed away by men
Woman the blame of this corrupted
intelligence biblically written
The rivers small compared to the
oceans, but they are connected one way or another
likewise is human powerful,
resilient, and divers…
If a man and woman was said to be
the start of the world and names, then “I can say that we are all connected.”
If Noah really built an ark, then I
can assume that we are all connected.
I thank my teacher
for allowing my mind to run free as it can be
Adding no restrictions to the
wording I project
I thank you.
They say things happen for a reason
now I see more than I have been shown before.
Paul D is me powerful,
resilient, and black…
Life is connected to what you
experience and relate to
Pain itself
Fixing dinner whereas making dinner
is the way of the unstable
Nonexistent
gratitude and earned appreciation unknown by the majority, white supremacy created
a repeating rigorous surplus of hopelessness that sprinted through the minds of
the helpless victims.
Sethe, Denver, beloved,
and Baby Suggs etc. all had super woman
powers emerged from the slaves who survived that awfully dreadful quest from
Africa to America
In a sense we are
those who have emerge with the power from the survivors of the most deadliest, most
toxic-unsanitary trip of all times
The bond within
that bondage of time our ancestors had had had to be broken by our devilish
oppressors
Surviving whether stronger than page 151 and the cause of it
was beloved’s scrutiny for sethe.
My grandfather Lee
Ashley once told me that “the white man used to tell their darters that African-American
males had tails like reptiles and animals.” The way he treated women at
restaurants led me to believe that he was once a womanizer. My grandpa stated with
a crooked bright smile, that “all of the white women in his town believe it
until they found out that our tales are in the front.” We laughed a laughter fit
for two black Giants.
I can tell that my
grandpa something like Paul D, he may hard times seem durable.
Powerful, resilient, and black as to start of life.
I thank my teacher for allowing my mind to run free as it can be
I thank my teacher for allowing my mind to run free as it can be
Adding no restrictions to the wording I project
I thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment