Monday, November 18, 2013

"Sethe is The Target and Hardship is Her Predator” (part 3)

“Sethe is The Target and Hardship is Her Predator”
Unfortunate, is the life of Sethe, I knew this instantly when I read that her mother had to show her marks on her slaved body in (part one) of the book Beloved, by (Toni Morrison.) Sethe days were as bloody as it was real. mother hung at sweet home. Nasty Skinless and heartless white men delivered Blunt Discomfort, soreness, and desperateness that which prayed on her surroundings.
 The stomach quenching distress was caused by a child ghost of her wounded pass, and it was chased by a gruesome life of the sweet home slavery rhetoric. I read the book Beloved as a lost student, until the pages started to come to life, slowly pulling me into the 1800’s cruel realities. I started to feel the floor, windows and doors of my living room tremble when the ghost shook the house in the battle between it and Paul D.
 I felt the release of the spirit leave the shack house alone as if I was a resident of “blue-stone Rd.” I looked around the room in an abnormal fear. The pages grew wide and the words made faces appear in time of the giving actions.
The forward read  that “The Black Book summarized the story of Margaret Gardner, a young mother who ,having escaped from slavery, was arrested for killing one of her children (and trying to kill the others) rather than let them be returned to the owner’s plantation.” The article later stated the meaning behind this notion, “she had the intellect, the ferocity, and the willingness to risk everything for what was to her the necessity of freedom.” I began to hear soft voices from old soles of slaves as the rusty chains made surround sounds in connection with them.
My ancestor’s Terror entered my newly haunted space. Tears began to flow clear blue following the feelings of all the  hurt and pain that was received by slaves and now forgotten. The life of this character is not far from today’s time. The heroine of it all holds the key to a self-proclaimed freedom and numbness to death and torturer permitted Legal.
 “Sethe is Margaret” love was the spark to the death of her child because of being victim to the devils logic behind idea of institutionalized criminal enslavement. Sanity is far from broken, yet the tale of the beloved provides the world with multiple reasons to raise and create more questions of liberty and justice to all color, race and natural creed.

“Be aware of evil because Predators need pray” this book reassures us that this type of story with those types of slave owners, were too real to have just disappeared into our society. This type of evil still exists, because its descendants are living within our community today. ( KKK's) still Exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment